Hurry Up! Offer ends in 12 days 15 hours 00 minutes 54 seconds
RVM Lifetime Learning Access With No Limits
This course helps beginners and professionals as well to enhance their technical skills to use Excel as Data Analytical Tool and Create MIS from Scratch.
What Is MIS?
The Full form of MIS is Management Information System where you need to prepare Multiple reports and data analysis For Your Management, For Your stakeholders, For Your business partners, and For anybody who is directly or indirectly involved in the business. The industry is moving very fast in the field of Data and Data Analytics. MIS is the most critical area in any business for taking crucial decisions to run a business. For the preparation of the multiple reports, you need to have a strong hand on MS Excel and this course provides you with all the necessary tools to create MIS.
Career Opportunities After MIS Training?
After completion of this training, a participant can look for any opportunity which is in Data Analysis, Reporting, and MIS. In short, after having strong Excel Knowledge, a participant can start with any opportunity which is related to data analysis, data presentation, data interpretation, and data arrangement.
- Lectures 45
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 22 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3986
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Download Excel Data File to Work Along
- Excel Intro & Resource Use
- Excel _ Structure
- Shortcuts & Ribbon Tab
- Working with Excel _ Structure
- Removing Formats from Online Data
- Formatting – Putting Years in Formula
- Filling Data & Auto Fill
- Auto-Fill Alphanumerical in Excel
- Formatting – Cleaning All Formats
- Sorting & Filtering in Excel
- Data Navigation & Selection
- Goto Dialogue Box
- Conditional Data Formatting with Filter
- Paste Special & Usage
- Test Your Knowledge
Section 2:Formulas and Functions
- Introduction to Formula & Functions
- Arithmetic Functions
- Arithmetic Continued
- Error Handling in Excel
- Error Handling – Data Validation
- Handling Single Condition in Excel
- Multiple Criteria
- Text Functions and Real time Application
- Handling Logics in Excel
- If with AND, OR and Nested IFS
- Date Function in Excel
- Project: Finding NSE Working Days
- Look Up Functions – Vlookup
- Vlookup on Multiple Conditions
- Index Match
- Multidimensional Lookup Using Index Match
- Vlookup and Choose
- Tables in Excel
- Pivot Tables
- Data Handling with Slicers
- Project: NSE 100 Stocks Industry Bifurcation
Excellent sourceThe videos are excellent source of excel knowledge. He breaks down each topic into easy to understand pieces. I would definitely recommend.
Good experienceIt was a good experience. learned lots of new techniques, thanks for such wonderful videos.
FabulousInstructor's absolute mastery over subject is evident right from the very first video itself. Instructor's voice volume, tone modulation, tempo are just perfect which makes course engaging and not get bored. All in All this is a Fabulous, Amazing Enjoyable course.